Thursday, February 28, 2013

Concentration #1

Sorry, everyone, for the delay. I found myself suddenly having a strong urge to start over completely on my project. So I did. Here is the result. My big idea is the various types of intelligences, the minds for the future. This particular piece is a tribute to the mind that I best relate to :) , the creative mind.

I created my first piece to represent the minds of creative people. The minds float above unspecific figures, representative of the creative collective, showcasing the variety of energy brought into the world by this group of people. I plan to create each piece of the series in honor of the group it represents, emphasizing that all minds have strengths, and each strength has an important role in the culture we live in.

No comments:

Post a Comment